Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, January 9, 2009

LOVEppears...I LOVE PEARS too!

Hehehe, remember my other post with me messing up Ayumi Hamasaki's A Song for XX album lyrics?
Well anyways, it's 12 AM right now and I'm bored again, so...mua hahah! LOVEppears! It's your turn now!

Fly high
Somehow everything seems small, and
what I thought was a small lump was
the sky I look up at that has no end.

Um...you thought the world was a small lump? Have you been looking at the sky wearing a mask with a small hole poked so you can see the small lump aka the WIDE SKY!

Trauma
Time is sometimes a cruel thing
I understand...the wrinkles are coming out right?

And Then
I get the feeling that I wrote a poem or something, la la la...
BAH HAHAHA! You write a poem and it's only about la la la's? XD

immature
We're not wishing
for all that much.
And yet, you buy all those Marc Jacobs bags...right...I believe you

Boys & Girls
We began to flap. Someone had the right to stop them, right?
...EVERYONE! Let's do the Chicken Dance! Beak, Flap, Shake, and Clap!

TO BE
While I'm gaining something big, I wonder if there's something I've lost.
When you gain weight, you lose your pride and confidence :D

End roll
I remember how I've always
pulled the curtains in an awkward way.

That makes me worry...unless you had no arms and did it with your legs

P.S II
"Can I yell loudly? Until my voice withers away."
Can you hear me?
YES! I can hear you because I'm like one foot away from you..now stop screaming in my ear, I'm not DEAF!

WHATEVER
It's been long. Really soon. I want to bathe in warm sunlight.
Well...you won't be clean, but you can ferment!

too late
When you noticed, it was dark before your feet.
Were you looking at your feet in the dark? Just go switch the light on...

appears
And the nights flew by.
On the way home, in the car, we kissed.
OO~ getting kinky! We don't need to know that much about your love life

monochrome
la la la la la la...
Because I'm so strong.

Feels like you're drunk when you're saying that, "la la la la, I'm a funny girl, now let's party all night long!"

LOVE ~refrain~
Everyone has sacrificed something
and gotten something new in return.
It's like virginity, you lose it, but you may gain a baby!

Who...
When I was heartbroken, who stayed by my side?
That case of beer by your side :D

kanariya
It's not that the canaries whose voices were crushed to death
couldn't cry.

NO! What would PETA say about that! Don't kill canaries! Evilness!

OK! that's the end! hope you guys enjoyed it and leave a comment! Thanks :D

5 comments:

  1. lawling at appears XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this rockS! i luv it pommy=) ayu lyrics is really werid when translated in english>.< it definitely makes more sense translated in chinese and japanese hahas@.@

    ReplyDelete
  3. XDDDDDDDDD And Then? Priceless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm kinda doubt if you are an ayu fans or not...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaz. it's funnier this time, pommy!
    I think almost all of them are good. Well I go O_O when I saw the one u did for LOVE ~refrain~
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete