Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, January 12, 2009

*tears* SO HAPPY *O*

AH! So happy that more people are reading my blog! This is a proud moment for me since I've always had crappy blogs!

Thanks to every single person that have visited, even if you didn't read anything, I'm still happy you clicked to my blog!

I would really like to know where everyone knows my blog from~ would be great when you leave a comment to tell me if you already knew my blog from somewhere like AHS, alan-world, or Crunchyroll!

Leave a comment here too if you like, so I can know who you are, so I can comment back sometimes! Ciao people :D

1 comment:

  1. aww .. i've always enjoyed reading your random *yet entertaining* blog topics~ :D

    ReplyDelete