Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Uneasiness

"The words that you spoke seem so sweet"
"But what is this uneasiness coming over me?"
"Am I incomplete"

Ah just wrote that in like...20 seconds, I don't know why, suddenly got inspiration to write randomly, and I even tried to rhymed :P

I just have a feeling of uneasiness, I don't really know @_@ like I'm not really worried about anything, but somewhere deep in my heart something feels wrong...maybe it's an omen....ah!! knock on wood!!!

I think it's this stupid geometry test I'll be having..maybe that's the reason..T_T..why greek people!!! why invent geometry...

No comments:

Post a Comment