Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, June 5, 2009

[JP][09-06-01 00:37:57] Today I held the long lost concert

My friends---!!!

I held the long lost concert

[RED RIBBON LIVE 2009]

I was in the show last year,
and now I joined again this year, I feel very grateful

This picture is with the planner of the event, Mr. Yamamoto

Very interesting right?
Actually wearing a banana (sorry, just now amebo made lemon be banana, but it's a lemon)

Mr. Yamamoto is a person that love to help other people. Today, he went backstage for a bit, he's very gentle...and he's very easy to talk with

How was the long-lost concert?
I had a very nervous feeling


Very thankful to all the people that came today to see the show




*translator's note*
When she says "the long-lost concert", she is just saying that this concert haven't been held in a long time since it's held once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment