Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, June 5, 2009

[CH][09-06-05 20:57:26] Write a bit...

I don't even know what specific things to write about...I've seen some emotional movies lately..There's one that I don't know, but it just moved me, I saw the movie again today...Don't ask me what the name is, it's probably an art film. The main character was born in a turbulent era, at the wrong time meeting the wrong person, chaos, betrayal, written in a frenzied love-hate story with emotional entanglement. She never forgot one person throughout her life, I think that man is too weak, why couldn't he treat her better, the both of them weren't normal, that era's people seem to all be a little bit crazy...

One minute can break someone's heart, one hour you can like someone, one day you can love someone, but you need a lifetime to forget one person.

If there's the chance that I could meet the female actress, I would want to say to her "you're really brave"

The right time, meeting the right person, then a lifetime of happiness
The wrong time, meeting the right person, then a lifetime of helpless
The right time, meeting the wrong person, then a lifetime of sighs
The wrong time, meeting the wrong person, then a lifetime of absurdness

You must learn to accept anything, I think I'm probably growing up........It's just right now I'm beginning to wonder about the existence and authenticity of some things...

No comments:

Post a Comment