Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, June 7, 2009

[JP][09-06-07 00:52:12] Thank you everyone for today.

Really~????

Did everyone all come today? (Finally I saw everyone's faces clearly......(*^
▽^*)Thanks)

I already saw everyone's remarks~oh~~~~...

Thanks to everyone to helping me with learning Japanese, ganbatte.

Thanks


Today's concert,,

When singing Shiawase no Kane........There was a special feeling


..But while singing Kuon no Kawa and Gunjou no Tani, there was still a special feeling, that made me think of~
What. Really want.....to just get off, and the reason to back to China.....?

Going to China for a photoshoot ah


After things are done, I'll go see bobi oh. This birthday, Happy Birthday,,,,oh....what should I give as a present~~~~~~~...?

Beef? Pork? Beans.....


Free time while shooting, I went outside to look at the scenery....This is a picture taken by the staff. I'm looking out into the distance.

1 comment: