Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, June 14, 2009

[JP][09-06-10 09:39:17] Today I went back home

Everyone, good morning.

I went back home today....to see bobi and my parents........

Yesterday's photoshoot was very good! The feeling was great...changed into 8 different outfits(^▽^;) Even though the photoshoot took a long time, but no problem.....No need to worry.

Everyone worked hard,,,,,

This cake was made by the staff.
So many strawberries......So yummy~~~~ah.



Next up,,, I'll be singing at this year's NHK[SAVE THE FUTURE] oh.
The last time I went to that place with the sea, natural beauty everywhere, I even said in my blog that I wished I could've stayed there....

SAVE THE FUTURE's job have already been decided.
Announce it?

Sorry, but I must keep it a secret.....just wait.......

And with that, everyone,,,I want to see bobi, I'm going to fly oh.

Byebye......
0 z* W4 t* n4 w. k) A' `

No comments:

Post a Comment