Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, June 18, 2009

[JP][09-06-14 23:55:10] To be to see

Good evening, I'm alan~
I have a recording at 久石 today
I've been impressive lately, does everyone think that there's less time of seeing alan lately.
It's because I've been very busy lately~~~.
I have a very important job~~~!
Like what? For now it's a secret.


Hope everyone enjoy themselves!
I'll let everyone see a picture of me back home today!


This is a picture of my child's child
Please view!



This is bobi's child! When it began, I didn't notice at all, he feels very artistic.
Here, I've been eating plenty of meat, and I've been exercising by walking. Continue continue continue to be this good.
But I must return to Tokyo. I probably forgot about it...


Daddy, mommy, and granny~ Who do I look like the most??


Granny's spirit is very good, that makes me very happy.
# t) {+ W7 h5 a8 } N

No comments:

Post a Comment