Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, June 25, 2009

[JP][09-06-22 23:59:12] HELLO!!!

hehe.....ニコニコ
Good evening everyone...

What what what what what what what what am I doing right now?????
ラブラブ!

Today...I slept really good. It's because I need to rehearse in the recording studio tonight.

There will be a new song...ho ho ho ho...everyone just wait some more...

I think...hehehe...everyone will be surprised when they hear it...

fan: Oh? What is this??
目
alan: Sorry...no matter what...
キスマークI can't reveal it right now...

fan: Just reveal a little bit...just what is it???
耳
alan: Sorry...if...I reveal it...my manager will be immediately firedぐぅぐぅ. I'll be thrown out the door...しょぼんoh it hurts hurts hurts hurts...........えっ

fan: Oh..it's like that...ok then..I understand...we will patiently wait for it...
晴れ星空
alan: Hehe..thank you..女の子音譜ラブラブ



1 comment:

  1. Aaaw she is so cute. I love the way she writes it.

    ReplyDelete