Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, June 1, 2009

New job task

Ok you guys! Since I don't have an interesting life, I will start officially translating alan's Chinese and Japanese blog entries into English. I really hope I'm actually translating for people to read, so it'll really help me a lot if everyone support this project. I don't see other people translating and I'm taking time out of my life, so I can help everyone. Even if you just comment on one of my blog entry, that'll give me the motivation to go on!

I will be translating the latest entries of alan, but you can always request to me if you want past entries to be translated! But since I translate from the translated blog entries from Japanese to Chinese, I may not be able to find the Chinese version of the post you're looking for, so only at those times will I have to deny your request

2 comments:

  1. I'm supporting your blog and you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! i truly appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete