Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh...a cyclone is coming?

Just saw the news here in Taiwan that a cyclone is set to arrive in Taiwan either on the 20th or 21st...the dates of Namie's BEST FICTION TOUR in Taiwan *thuds*

I hope they won't cancel it! Cause even if a tornado is coming, it won't stop me from seeing Namie XD

Oo, I already changed the banner! Isn't it so pretty <3<3 So heavenly~~~And the lyrics are from BRAVE <3

I even changed the template to blue, so it'll match the banner

Ah since I'm kinda bored, I think I'll translate alan's blogs in the past :D...which is like 200...yeah wish me luck ;)

1 comment:

  1. The banner if beautiful. Looks like alan is the princess of the sky XD hehe

    ReplyDelete