Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, June 13, 2009

OMG! finally...a link to civilization

Hi everyone! Pommy's back~ I managed to get a new laptop, it's an Asus X61 or something...anyways it's my first real laptop, my last one was just a hand me down from my brother! So the feeling of having a brand new laptop is just making me all giddy

I think I like using Vista too <3 all pretty, but since my screen have a different resolution, I had to delete a lot of my wallpapers which I noticed are really crappy....

Anyways, if my "borrowed" internet last, I'll go and translate more blog entries of alan...she posts like a maniac XD

Oo! I also brought ayu's Memorial address CD+DVD, RAINBOW, and LOVEppears~ They're all OS press....only 3 more albums to go till I'm finished collecting all of her studio albums

(o^_^o)

1 comment:

  1. hehe..i found a whole bunch of OS j-pop stuff in chinatown, SF xDD

    ReplyDelete