Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

[JP][09-07-06 16:12:42] Shooting now...

Everyone, good afternoon,,, good morning,,, good morning hello...good morning

Shooting in the morning made me tired...but it was really fun...

I drink a mysterious drink that made me feel really weird very quick (laugh)

I'm really good right now, not just good,,, but super excited!

But today's shooting was just a bit long... but if...tonight's feeling is like this, then I think I'll be very good...

But I don't know I often get it wrong, so.. my business is unpredictable. Oh......

Now, gonna tell everyone something,,, this is an important~~~~announcement!!!
Just like what everyone thought, I'm like a cat, so this month is a cat

The second one is next month, fly~~oh!!
[Chirp chirp~cheep~}

Everyone can also rest for two days.

So everyone must work hard oh.

I'll work hard too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment