Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 10, 2009

[JP][09-07-08 17:21:38] Doing makeup now...

Hello everyone....today,,,,at Zushi Sea, there's a LIVE for me...
Being able to sing at such a special place make me very happy...
I received a letter from Mr. キマグレン (Thinking about "receiving", this word make me think about before I start to eat...sweat)キスマーク
Today beside the sea...it's raining very heavily...feel like it's kinda a pity...
But...after...when it's time for the official performance, I summon the clear sky lady...so everyone doesn't need to worry...
Ho!!!!Haha!!!!Oh!!!!!!Hoho...hehe...
Ok...
There should be no problem now.....
Many fans came today ah...
Thank you everyone...
Everyone must work hard at work and school today oh..
I'll see you guys next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment