Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 17, 2009

[JP][09-07-16 12:48:34] Starting from today, I'll be in Beijing...

My 4th day doing promotion in Hong Kong has ended successfully.......

The 4 days I'm here, I met a lot of Hong Kong's media and learned things about Hong Kong~~~...
It's a very intense trip


I met a lot of Hong Kong's celebrities at the TV stations, I've received a lot of experience

I learn good values everyday

After work, the staff gave me a surprise


Ohhehehehehehehehehe
・・・・・・・...

Even though it's a bit early, but I still had a very wonderful advanced birthday party (laugh)

Thank you everyone! And very thankful to those staff members that work so hard!
I will keep on working hard! Next, I'll be going to Beijing


No comments:

Post a Comment