Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, July 18, 2009

[JP][09-07-18 03:35:15] Decided to release new song!!

Everyone, everyone, I have 1 thing I want to announce today

alan's,,,,,,

10th,,,,,

single have been decided to be released


The title is~~~~~~~~

Oh hehehe oh hehehehehehehehehehehe.....

[BALLAD ~名もなき恋のうた~]

This song is the theme song for the movie [BALLAD
名もなき恋のうた] that's premiering on September 5th.
Being able to sing the theme song for such an excellent movie, it really makes me very excited

Thanks

Have a bit of the initial feeling for the 10th single~
The feeling this time, it have a bit um,,,,I'll tell everyone ok.

Even though it's a sad love song, but, this song also include hope for the future, treasuring the value of a heart's connection to another, and the deep feeling toward missing a lover, I will sing these feelings out.

I will, I want to let everyone to feel like they're on the edge of the world.

The release date is September 2nd

Please wait for it oh!

And, I can only show a little picture for now
Please look ah

No comments:

Post a Comment