Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, August 2, 2009

[CH][09-07-26 02:02:19] A hard to forget day

Sound of laughter, sound of singing, tears!!!

I couldn't resist and was moved.....

It's been a long time since I've been this happy!! Chengdu's release conference have so many surprises, making me not know what to do!

I couldn't bear it....Chengdu's fans sang a special "birthday song" making me have tears of excitement.

My producer, teacher Kazuhito Kikuchi was a mystery guest at the even, making me thinking that everything wasn't real. Because he already "went" back to Tokyo yesterday.

And and.....when I was eating dinner last night, my Japanese production team carried some dishes and arrived by my side

And??????? Aiyo! All of this was arranged by the staff..so thankful for their kind "lies". Such a "thoughtful" arrangement!! This is a birthday I will never forget!!!

Thanks to all those that love me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment