Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, August 15, 2009

[CH][09-08-05 09:56:46] 1st present in the morning!

Good morning! I didn't think that I'll update my blog so early today!!

Even I can't believe it myself, it's just one phone call, one letter, one picture,

That drag me from my dreams to the reality. My China's staff member call me overseas early in the morning,

Hazily made me to hurry up and open my computer to check my mail. When I clicked open the emal, a familiar face

Came into view, Director John Woo?! Celebration message??? Apparently, my staff gave a copy of my Chinese album

To the hands of Director Woo, he was especially happy!! Wished me to sell a lot, to keep working hard! Good luck!!

At that time, I was totally awaken!! So happy, it made me excites so early in the morning!! OF course, the first time I thought

was to tell everyone this news, so everyone can enjoy with me!! After arriving back in Tokyo, my work amount is like a little mountain,

But, I will remember what everyone said, keep on working hard! Thank you Director Woo, I will listen to you!!

2 comments: