Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, August 17, 2009

[CH][09-08-18 02:21:56] Saying hi before going to sleep

I've been so busy lately, my work schedule is fully crammed till next year's concert. Nervous, but also excited...

Two days ago, I went to BBQ by the sea with the staff, and it was my first time swimming and surfing in the ocean, I of course drank a lot of sea water. My muscles were sore for the next few days.

My computer is basically damaged by this "idiot", I don't really know how to use the computer to write songs, I think playing the piano is better, but it's also a bit simple. Never mind, I'll just learn how to work the computer. I've been melancholy writing songs by myself since I got home, the silent night, the dim light of the candle's core..that lonely light can make people feel regretful..and a bit of the aching of the heart..

Finished writing one song today.

Hope that I can hurry up and give it to you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment