Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, August 17, 2009

[JP][09-07-21 15:12:37] Concert♪Raibu♪LIVE♪

How is everyone? Is it hot where you guys are?????I'm in Beijing right now, Beijing is very hot, really very hot...

I'll go back to Japan later.

Lastly~~, did everyone see today's email magazine.

This year, alan will

Performing at a-nation音譜馬ヒマワリ
Yes, of course, it's all because of everyone~~~~~しっぽフリフリ

Ah~~~ I'm very nervous. But I'm also very happy oh...
Have a bit of the feeling of summer晴れ Hohahahohahahohahahaキスマーク

Also still have one more thing I want to tell everyone.

This is about my debut concert,
Tokyo...sorry, the date has been changed...

But,
we've added Nagoya and Osaka concert hahaha!!
Heheheにひひクラッカー

Being able to be with so many fans makes me very happy~....

I'm very nervous for my debut concert.

But I wish the long awaited concert will come faster ohアップチョキ

Thinking...seriously thinking...


(This is right now's picture...preparing for Bejing's music program...continue thinking...)

Friends, please wait for it oh

No comments:

Post a Comment