Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, August 17, 2009

[JP][09-07-26 01:32:19] Saying thank you from my heart

Friends, really really really~~~thank you everyone for all those congratulatory commentsドキドキ

I already read all of them...I'm so moved to tears...

Even though alan is in Chengdu right now....but the feelings has been transmitted oh.

Today is the press conference
How about just simply look at one picture?



This made me think a lot a lot. Just what can 22 years exchange for...??

I don't know either~, but~~ I will never forget the things that happen when I was 21, my heart is full of memories,

I met a lot of new things, new people...I once cried by myself, and I once laugh heartily...looked forward to different kinds of joy...

A full memoryチューリップ赤
6 {+ S* R1 s6 j6 B% X3 j8 H& K y阿兰达瓦卓玛|阿兰歌友联盟|阿兰歌迷会|阿兰粉丝论坛|阿兰最新专辑|阿兰最大中文网
What kind of feeling do I have toward being 22??...Work hard to accept new challenges

First up is the concert馬

Next up is to go to the seaside (laugh) I do have some interest toward surfing.

Friends, in this year, I hope to send many songs to you guys from my heart...
So next up, I hope that everyone will keep supporting alanおとめ座

No comments:

Post a Comment