Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, August 17, 2009

[JP][09-07-31 02:35:11] Thank you, everyone...

Been promoting my album [心的東方] in China for about 3 weeks now.

Am I tired?,,, no-no-no-no- I'm fine. Everyone, so don't worry oh


alan feel very good


After work was finished, I went to see friends. When I was in Chengdu, I was with my family and little Bobi oh


Even though I'm very busy, but also very happy...the feeling is really good...


Next year's January concert,,,truly thanking everyone for also preordering tickets


I saw the replies...so happy

Hold just what kind of a concert oh.

Hehohohohohohohohohohohoho


I'm wishful thinking again


Then that's it.

I have to get up early tomorrow...so then I'll go to sleep, ok?
Everyone, oh, you must rest today ok...everyone are also busy people. So then, everyone also keep working hard. See you oh


Bye~~~~~~~~bye

No comments:

Post a Comment