Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, August 17, 2009

[JP][09-08-12 22:56:57] Staff member talked about me

Everyone, today oh, I did a recording
Hehehe...today, a staff member wrote in my blog today..very very good..
So that's why..when I was rehearsing the song, she helped me take some pictures..so that's why..
I recorded a very important song today oh.
Hohoho...everyone must wait for it oh.


PS: Before Ehime's a-nation, I really want to thank everyone for your warm support. When I was returning to Tokyo, I along with some fans rode the same plane, hohoho..very interesting. They were really good kids,, I'm very happy. There's always people supporting me,,, thank you guys.
I really understand everyone's feeling. You guys are liking me, supporting me from the bottom of your hearts, I know all of that oh.
But everyone that came a long way from home
, as long as you have a heart that supports me then that's enough..everyone in alan's family must watch out for your bodies..thank you oh
That's the feeling I have today.
See you guys..
$ o- t, C: j# |

No comments:

Post a Comment