Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, August 17, 2009

[JP][09-08-16 11:24:22] The hair before, it's actually~~~~

Hello~~~~ I woke up at 6 today.
I'm in makeup right now for a recording. Today is the recording for TV
This month I have a huge pile of TV work. So I'll be on TV a lot
Friends
Today is resting day, what will you guys be doing??
Today's work began really early, but it ended rather fast too~
Have a good rest for a moment.

A few days ago, I went with staff members to BBQ in Kamogawa.
I was playing hard even in the morning.
This is for my new challenge.
Like swimming in the sea, or even surfing, I've accepted many challenges, the sea water is deep, so I drank quite a bit of sea water...
しょぼん
There were fireworks at night, it was so hard finding a place to release the fireworks, really hard, beside the big sea there was a lot of noise (learned more Japanese lately)? When everyone was fishing, if there was "pong! pong! pong!", then the fish will all run away, it'll bring trouble to the fishermen...

alan gagaにひひ


Next is a picture of when I'm getting prepared...

Hair ah, actually the previous hair was a wig...
Sorry sorry..it's not that I want to lie to everyone...I was just testing you guys...
How is the short hair??? Or is long hair better??? I just want to test everyone's opinions...
But, I brought another wig. How is it?? My heart is beating so fast ah得意げ

Thanks everyone for leaving so many comments!!ドキドキ

2 comments:

  1. Aaah thank you alan is a lie for the wig... XD

    Thank you pommy for the big update =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i love how she called herself "alan gaga" as a reference to lady gaga XD

    and no problem!....I translated 8 pages of alan's blog...I think I need a good rest lol

    ReplyDelete