Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School started

Ah school started on Monday, so since I'm in mostly all pre-ap classes, I'll have many homework this year, so I may not be able to translate as much as I want, but I'll try to finish them during the weekends :D

But I'll still update my blog with any very very VERY! important alan news ;)

Ah that's about it :D Haha byebye~

3 comments:

  1. Okay don't worry ^_^
    Ganbatte!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the scans by the way. Never see them before

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! and no problem, hopefully my alan gallery will be a good link for all alan fans :D

    spread the word about my gallery if you can ;) I would really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete