Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, September 6, 2009

[JP][09-08-18 22:39:15] Announcement!!

Good evening everyone...I'm alan....
After finishing yesterday's work.....I just went home...and when I was about to arrive home, there's a news announcement right?
クラッカー

Ah~~but yesterday oh, when I went home, suddenly a thought start to appear in my mind
So I wrote a song
音譜I'm amazing...then after ah...it felt good after writing it...

I really wanted to announce it earlier...

Everyone, please wait some more. Please look forward to it oh
クマ

Today ah, I have an important thing to announce
かに座 I think that everyone probably already looked at alan's official websiteおとめ座

Just like it is.....the news is that
I've decided to appear in Bourbon [Branchul Mini Series]'s CM

I've decided to appear in Bourbon [Branchul Mini Series's CM~~~~And my song is the theme song for this CMしっぽフリフリわんわんカメうお座馬おひつじ座

It's very "yiyeyi~yiyey
iにひひ, this is my creation for the CM.
What's special that I want to mention is, I'm excited for the fact
ニコニコ that I'm able to sing this songチョキ

Also want to mention something else...very thankful to Bourbon...so ah...everyone must eat Bourbon everyday ah
べーっだ!
Me oh, yes...I'm working hard at eating them to become a cute spokesperson (laugh)

Hohohohoho...sorry sorry...hohohohoho...too excited oh...得意げ


No comments:

Post a Comment