Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, September 6, 2009

[JP][09-08-23 20:48:11] Did everyone see it yet???.

Did everyone already watched Mexlodix! yet???

小山, 小静, taught me,,,つっこみ exercise...にひひ

小山 is really friendly~~合格

Me oh~, had,, heard something wrong,,,then they helped me correct it...

During the recording, when I said something wrong, I kept saying [sorry], and 小山 keep on following it with [it's ok].
Is Osaka talk hard? つっこみ is hard...still need to continue practicingペンギン

小静 oh, she had a bit of a scary atmosphere, like you don't need to say anything and she'll laugh, very cool oh...
Very kind. Even though she don't talk a lot...but very interesting...

Before oh, I didn't really get つっこみ. A lot of different places,,,I keep messing up on...
小山, [That is different from つっこみ~]..oh oh like that...
But oh, the part where 小山, 小静, and I worked together, it was pretty goodチョキ

There were a lot of funny things this time and it's very interesting,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment