Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, September 19, 2009

[JP][09-09-03 00:03:10] !!Dangerous!! 3 more minutes!

目
So~~so dangerous..still 3 more minutes till September 2nd will end~
It's great...Ho~~~~~~
叫びthen first~~~today my 10th single [BALLAD ~Namonaki Koi no Uta] was releasedクラッカーラブラブ
Congratulation congratulation!!! Hehehe~the 10th one oh~~~I suddenly think...the time just went by so fast (it's this feeling汗) Really thankful for everyone's supportしょぼん
Also being able to join
ラゾーナ川崎リリース記念 mini live, I'm really happy...



Did everyone get my poster? Great great..the fun things during today's live:
1: First up: my tooth hit the microphone, so there was this [woa] sound, really sorry..ガーン
2: The sequence of the 2nd and 3rd song were wrong... I also got it wrong too..sorry sorry~~
3: One fan wanted to whistle
ベル, but it failed so there was no whistle..other people started to laugh..にひひso I also began to...laugh



4: During the time of passing out the posters, one fan asked me: "alan, have you learned any new phrases lately?" Because I was kinda nervous then, so I didn't want to answer with "Why!" Very very sorry..
This was the feeling I had today, smiley smiley~
ニコニコHe~ニコニコHe~ニコニコHe~ニコニコhe~ニコニコhe~ニコニコ



Ah~~~wo~~no, my computer was late by 6 minutes, September 2nd is over!!!!!!!!!!!
叫びしょぼん


Li
ar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!

Ah~~~~~~~~~~~~むっ


1 comment:

  1. omg i wanna friggin poster, LOL i remember my tooth hit the microphone b4 too xDDD

    ReplyDelete