Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, September 25, 2009

[JP][09-09-19 17:20:24] The end of the radio program

I participated in J-WAVE[THE CLICKERS] radio program..音譜
When I started, I said wrong things [Idiot of direction] Ha~~~~I said a few sentences very shyly, even I was shocked....
[What?? What did I just say?]
[Or...just don't say anything. So embarrassingガーン...]

All the workers at the radio station, very sorry. Hehehe~~~



Right now I've taken a walk..I recorded a song today. Also..many many music related things...
I'll work hard!!
That's just it......馬

Then~thanks for the M·A·C's photoshoot.
On M·A·C's 2nd pageチョキ
Thanks for before and today's care.ニコニコ
This is for the destined release on December 3rd for M·A·C's Perfect Holiday Set [Cool ケイパーズ Mini Pigment/Glitter]クラッカー
This is a limited product for Christmas~音譜. +2 different colors.



Everyone, when you're going on date, remember to use it ohにひひ
Men oh...this is a nice thought for you to send to a girl you like ohラブラブ



Also, I had a group picture with Anecan's front page photographer, Mr. Watanabe and with happy staff workers.


I've ate a lot of different kinds of food lately, very delicious...but..this~oh? I don't know..but.....it's raw salmon.. Everyone, please help me open the door of wisdom~~Please tell me~~~♪



That's it~~~クマペンギンネコヒツジ音譜

1 comment:

  1. Wow alan will be on the cover of the next Anecan issue? It would be so nice =D

    ReplyDelete