Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 11, 2009

[CH][09-10-09 23:11:05] Publicly open secret?!

Hello! Long time no see everyone!!

Did the long vacation end already? Did everyone have a good rest? Today is the first work day after the holiday,

I'm probably not used to it yet!! Hoho....Hurry up and return to normal!!

alan has been busy recording songs for the 2nd Japanese album these two days. Tokyo had a hurricane this weekend, it was very scary!! I was planning to go to Okinawa for a photoshoot, but now that's canceled. When I was in the car on the road to the recording studio, it scared me into pieces. Lucky that I didn't have work outside, so I was able to steady myself and focus only on recording the songs.

I'll tell everyone a secret that's not actually a secret now, hoho....in the 2nd album, I completed the lyrics and composition for one of the songs for the first time. Very happy!! Even though it was hard, but I've finally taken this step.

Please be looking forward to it!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment