Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, October 30, 2009

[CH][09-10-18 23:58:52] Before going to sleep...

I'm prereparing to go to sleep. I have to get up at 5:30 tomorrow to shoot for anecan...

I just got back from Okinawa tonight (3 days). It's considered rather fast..

But during work, I still let myself relax a bit,

I'm just so busy right now...

The day after tomorrow is the first TV recording for {Swear}, I'm quite nervous, this isn't the same slow style like the others, but I will do my best!

I've been too busy lately, there's a lot of things, so I will just get mad sometimes..just sulking around
Hoped that after coming back from 3 days in Okinawa, so I can face tomorrow's work with a better attitude..Whenever I get mad, I just start to meditate inside [Amitabha...can't get mad can't get mad..good~~I'm telling myself not to get mad!]

I'm also in the middle of preparing for next January's concert, I want to fully participate in planning-choreography-song-screens, oh~~~really. my life right now...

But for now, tomorrow is model's work.

Overally I just want to say one thing: music is always first place in my heart and other work...they're just something for me to experience and challenge...

Very thankful to all those fans that support me in the country and out of the country..

Sleep~~falls down..

No comments:

Post a Comment