Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 18, 2009

[JP][09-10-13 18:13:49] I'm hungry...

Today's work is done...
These are 2 pictures from today's photoshoot for a magzine (one picture is the cover
チョキhehehe)



I'm at home now..
I saw everyone's comments..very interesting...

I'm rather happy today oh..

Too hurried in the morning, so I wore different socks...汗sorry sorry...


I really wish for everyone to join me next time....プンプン

Ah~~~

I'm hungry~~
ブタ
What to do~~what to do~~~女の子

Right~~~....

Did everyone eat dinner yet?? Or not??
はてなマーク

Must remember to watch out for your bodies~~ラブラブMust remember that~~音譜

Ok, today..I'll make my own meal...割り箸ラーメンナイフとフォークワインいちご
Hehe...challenge a bit..ぐぅぐぅ
This leek is so long!! I can probably eat it for a year. Hohoho~~~~叫び


でも。。。。
But....
Who can help me wash the dishes...I'm not used to washing dishes~~~
DASH!はてなマークEscapes from it...パーあし

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh it means that alan will be in the next cover of Anecan? That would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woahhh she looks so beautiful in all those pics! <33 *O*

    ReplyDelete