Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 25, 2009

[JP][09-10-23 01:02:46] Outdoor programs, TV programs...(public pictures)

Everyone...good moring---I also woke up really early today......
I've been busy lately, so don't have a lot of time to update my blog...I really want to write some interesting things. I'm just not an interesting person...oh....

Next month-, alan's newest single [Swear] and 2nd album [my life] will be released oh
音譜

So-next month I will be in a lot of TV programs, outdoor programs, and radio programs...probably...
得意げ

I will be recording for Japan TV station's [Music Fighter] oh
べーっだ!

I'll be busy today----oh----it's all for everyone~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
馬
After I'll be going to shoot some pictures----しっぽフリフリヒヨコうり坊

Please wait for it oh
アップチョキハロウィン

Hey, then everyone, I'll be showing to the public pictures now~~~~~
ニコニコ
Is everyone still waiting for it????
Oh really, then---it's still early right now...ho~~~

This is a picture with Anecan's makeup stylist Monchhichi (right) and stylish Momoko (left)
ラブラブ
We are all really good friends....



So cute~~~~~~~~~little BOBO
しっぽフリフリ



BOBO is the little doggy of the photographer...ha~~~.....so cute oh....
Just call him and he'll come Have the feeling of a cordial neighbor...
合格

Monchhichi目


This is my casual clothe...full body model oh---
!!叫びあせる



This is the outfit I wore when I went to the program. Checkered dress
目Where to go? Everyone...TV program? Magazine? If you can watch radio programs...I want to watch too ohDASH!I'll wait for everyone's replies oh----------チョキ


That's it for the pictures today oh-あし
Everyone, good night....

No comments:

Post a Comment