Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, October 25, 2009

[JP][09-10-26 00:13:27] So cold~~

I'm home...
Everyone
Good evening...
I just arrived home.
夜の街
I've been recording since 6 PM..
Today's song is also the song that I composed..
It's a bit cold today..-
カゼ
It feels like we're going to enter into winter judging by today's weather..雪
When everyone go out, you guys must remember to wear a bit more...ワンピース帽子ジーンズ
Be careful of getting cold oh~~~Thank you!ラブラブ




Also I have two important news I want to say today!!!
ニコニコ
Ms. 陳涛, one of my three agents and who is popular, is finally going to get married today!!!おひなさまバレンタインチョコ
Hahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~Very interesting...she's married now...チョキ

I'm very happy..
ラブラブニコニコ
She's finally married...very good very good, congratulations to her...チョキグッド!
Lately....
Who knows when my other 2 agents will get married....
はてなマーク
Worried..(laugh)
Everyone...is searching for happiness on their life journey oh!! I'll wish everyone good luck here...bell of happiness, may it convey to everyone~~~
Anyway...must remember to wear more clothes tomorrow!!
目
Good night....やや欠け月

2 comments:

  1. Aaaw she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    Um I'm really sorry if this is the wrong place to do this, but I wasn't sure where else -_-"

    Anyway, my bf, Kowezhi and I have a jpop/jrock review blog. We're wondering if you'd like to exchange links? I've already added you to our blog roll.
    here we are:
    Tsuki no Ai:
    http://tsukinoai.wordpress.com/

    Thanks!
    Aoliwa

    P.S. I loooove that you've got so much alan stuff... she's my favorite =]

    ReplyDelete