Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, November 12, 2009

[JP][09-11-10 21:48:54] Things encountered in the interview

I met two new friends during today's interview目

Ms. 山田まりや and Ms. 木村遥ラブラブ

The both of them were very cute and very easy to communicate with and クラッカーMs. 木村 is only 20 years old...When I had to guess her age, I said 23 years old...ガーン(sorry~~~あせる) Can you see why she looks older than me???...

Even though I'm still learning Japanese, but I could understand what the two of them were talking about~~~チョキa bit strange, does this mean I can understand Japanese nowにひひ(laugh)

Because it sounds simpler??目
So we had a conversation under a relaxed atmosphere...and...we talked a lot oh合格

The content of the interview will be made open later...look forward to it~~~かお



ps: I'll be going to Osaka tomorrow~~!! Thanksニコニコto all the people in Osaka...MBS {ちちんぷいぷい} and FM OSAKA {MUSIC COASTER} radio program~~!!Wait for it everyone oh~~~クラッカーI'll be going to sleep now~~~Have to get up early tomorrow叫び

No comments:

Post a Comment