Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, November 20, 2009

[JP][09-11-19 20:48:29] I didn't go out today..

Good evening~~
Everyoneニコニコ
It's cold today???
alan didn't go out today...ブタ
So
I'm not very clear on things~~


Is everyone working hard at work today..はてなマーク
Did everyone eat dinner yet??
I made dinner today...sweat汗
What about tomorrow.
I won't be in Tokyo...
Want to know where I'm going??耳
Hohoho...
The photoshoot yesterday was so exhausting (so many clothes to change into...叫び)
This is my first time as a model to shoot for such a long time..from 7 AM..to 9:30 PM
But the staff members were very good to me.ニコニコ
I also learned a lot from it..ラブラブ

The atmosphere during the shoot was especially good..音譜
So
The time felt like it went by rather fast...DASH!アップ音譜

I got from Momoko-san (actually I have the nickname of Momoko too..so at a place with a lot of people, the staff will start calling me Momoko too...ニコニコ) candy, presents, and letters..very thankful to herラブラブ (even though I stole her strawberry on top of her cake...hohoho.にひひ)
Sohungry...むかっ
Little bear...such a big one!!ニコニコ

No comments:

Post a Comment