Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Monday, November 23, 2009

[JP][09-11-23 23:33:42] No problem~~ :)

Everyone. Good evening~~
This is alan~~
Everyone's comments were amazing...
There were so many of them..
Already..it's my 2nd anniversary..
Thanks for everyone's support.
Then how about when it's time for my 3rd anniversary..5th anniversary..10th anniversary we spend them together.
Everyone..
that want to enjoy music with alan, how about spending a long time with me??耳

I didn't get to attend Kouhaku this year, but no need to worry..
To tell you the truth..even though it's a bit regretful..but alan has been in the business for 2 years..there's still a long journey to go..very very long..
There's still a lot of things I have to learn..
If I was able to attend Kouhaku, alan would be very lucky..
If I wasn't able to attend, it's normal :(
I will still continue to work hard and there's a lot a lot more for me to learn.
Walk step by step forward..
I'm just focused on finishing the album right now,
Everyone please try to focus on my solo concert..I want to let everyone see a great concert..I'll work hard.
That's it for now..
No problems with other things..
No problem no problemニコニコ



So the fans in alan's family doesn't need to worry..
alan is in my own music world..
For everyone
I'll be ok..good luck~~馬
  alan out

No comments:

Post a Comment