Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, November 26, 2009

[JP][09-11-25 21:21:54] 2nd album {my life} is released today

The fan concert at Kawasaki today has successfully ended~~~~
I'm very happyニコニコ


Very thankful to the fans that came hurriedly from all over the place to the fan concert to cheer alan on~~
Also, a bit regretful is that..
it's
not even a resting day, and instead it's a working day too..
Sorry...sorry...I'm a bit worried about everyone..(will you have to work late??シラー)
(Continued~~)
My 2nd album {my life} is released today!! I've been in this business for 2 years!!クラッカー音譜カラオケ
Super~~~~~excited~~~ニコニコ


It's ranked #8 on oricon
This is all because of everyone cheering hardly for it.馬
I also sang new songs today.
{Nobody knows but me} and {my life}
This is also my first time singing these two songs live. I was still so nervous叫び.
But I still sang very hard.


I still have so many other songs that I want to sing for everyoneキスマーク
But I still need to rehearse them a bit...
I'm awaiting till my solo concert~~~ニコニコ
In the meanwhile~~
Everyone should tell your opinions...耳

I've debuted for 2 years, so very thankful to everyone! But there's still a long journey虹
that I have to walk with everyone
音譜"I’ll swear my endless love on them. Starting today, the two of us can walk together*..."音譜ラブラブカラオケ
                           Over
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Lyrics from Swear

No comments:

Post a Comment