Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, November 28, 2009

[JP][09-11-27 06:21:00] A stream of tears

A 2 years long road..
It's not long..
It's not short...
These 2 years...
Everyone
Gave alan a lot of memories..
A lot of them
No matter if we were discussing the hotness of summer...
Or the coldness of winter..
A lot a lot
Other than saying thank you..
I can only say thank you..
alan actually have a lot of things to say..
But..
I don't know where to begin...
It makes me not able to sleep..
A lot a lot..
Hoho..
I have a lot of emotions in my heart..
I don't know how long I'll be able to support myself..
I also don't even know how far ahead this road is...
Sometimes..I'm troubled by these thoughts..
Just what is alan doing? I don't even know sometimes..
But everyone has always
Supported me without a bit of hesitation...
Thank you..
2 years..
Really thank you..
If...
I didn't have everyone's support..
2 years..maybe 1 year and alan won't even be in Japan..
I'm sure of this fact.
Even though it's very sad

I think that sometimes some things just can't change..
I feel very helpless sometimes..
But at that time
alan sees everyone's message...
I feel very comforted by it..
I am the luckiest girl in the world..
So from now on
I will work even harder..
Everyone
Thank you..
Really..
[Nobody knows but me]..
But..
[Nobody knows but you]!!
So
Everyone
Must
Keep on supporting alan...

No comments:

Post a Comment