Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

[JP][09-12-09 18:49:36] Deliberate

Good evening~~
This is alan..
I got home a bit late yesterday.
I still have to rehearse songs later...
Hehehe...
にひひ
The picture I posted yesterday is really amazing...
Such an expensive gem..Diamond..


Actually..I deliberately posted so I could fool everyone..
I didn't wear that much to shoot for the cover...
The Diamond that everyone saw..actually I didn't wear any of them (I can't release pictures like that this early..hohoho...sweats
汗
alan thinks that those doesn't really fit me.
Of course young girls like shiny gems..Diamond..but a cute little trinket is good enough oh~~
That was really too big..not fit for alan..if alan had such a big gem...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

alan would definitely hurry and sell it..
Hohoho...
Runs away...ぶーぶー

No comments:

Post a Comment