Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Thursday, December 24, 2009

[JP][09-12-24 16:56:39] Announcement♪

Jingle bells~音譜Jingle bells~音譜, Ho, ho~~ho, ho~~~クリスマスツリーキラキラ

Eat turkey, eat cake...give presents.....everyone must be really happy doing these things雪
Spending the holidays with family is great, but if with your boyfriend/girlfriend...Heheheheheheheにひひ

People who are working, you will go out and play tomorrow.....

People who will still be busy tomorrow, buy a cake...buy some candles. then drink some champagne and you'll be happy目
If you're spending the holidays alone, then that's fine tooヒヨコ

Yesterday, I ate big crabsにひひ

Please look目



Looks pretty good right?べーっだ!

I was really lucky coming to ShanghaiラブラブBefore coming...I've been waiting for this moment for a long time...


I've been working hard at~~work~~~I've the workaholic!! I must thank my crabbies, oh...

p.s.
When I was doing the photoshoot, I change my makeup a bitぶーぶー..so I turned into this~~~After consideration, I made this decision.

What does this look like??



1. Cat
2. Tiger
3. Mouse

alan out.

1 comment:

  1. Aaaw she is cuuute! She looks like a mouse hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete