Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, December 27, 2009

[JP][09-12-27 19:30:17] Recording tomorrow

Hehehe....
Everyone
Good evening..
alan is in Beijing right now
I arrived yesterday
I have to record in China tomorrow
Everyone
miss me? miss alan?
I've been missing you guys everyday~~
I have a very interesting and unlucky thing to tell today and that is
alan went to the bank
First, I forgot the password to my bank card
Second, I lost my card...so I went to the bank to stop it (Actually that card was lost about a year ago..)
Bank teller: "Please tell me your bank card number"
alan: "I don't know..."
Bank teller: "When did you lose it?"
alan: "I forgot..."
Bank teller: "Then do you remember the safety question that you set up? (Like your favorite pet's name? Favorite movie? Or something like that when you first signed up for your card???)
alan: "I forgot it a long time ago..It was about 3 years ago..."
Bank teller: "..."
alan: "..."
Ah...what to do
I just won't do it today then,
I'll talk more with everyone next time. I'm going to go to eat dinner
byebye

2 comments: