Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

[JP][09-12-31 00:58:38] In the middle of mixing...

Good evening
Did you sleep yet?
alan is in the recording studio right now. We're entering the last moments of mixing.
I'll go to Chengdu from Beijing tomorrow.
I can spend New Years with daddy, mommy and bobi. I have to return to Japan immediately afterward though
I have to start the last of my rehearsals for the concert.
Everyone doesn't need to worry, I'm very good right now. I really miss everyone,
but please try to sleep earlier. I'll mix a bit, then go to sleep.

Look at me. Beijing is so humid, so much static electricity. But everything is delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment