Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, January 29, 2010

[CH][10-01-25 00:58:17] Tokyo's live is finished!

Hi everyone!

You guys waited for a long time!! First, just a quick report but Tokyo's live is finished!!!!

I still feel like I'm dreaming right now.....I have too many gratefulness, emotions and thanksgiving in my heart!!!

Thanks to the fans that keep on supporting me, thanks to my staff, and thanks to my parents!!!!

Thanks to all the people I love and the people that loves me.....

Next up, alan will finish the last live in Osaka (You can see the pretty pictures tomorrow!!!)

Hehe, awaiting.....

One dream came true, so I'll look forward to the next target!!

No comments:

Post a Comment