Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, January 9, 2010

[JP][10-01-07 22:50:58] Very emotional~~

(゚_゚i)
Ah...there's only 1 week till my concert...
Wow.........
Aiya...
So emotional..
I tried out my outfits today...
They're all very pretty outfits..
I believe that everyone will like them..


Aiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This concert has always been~~a dream since alan was little that I would keep on wanting, keep on waiting, keep on working hard toward, then~
Today I realized that this dream is about to come true, so I suddenly got nervous. I'm starting to worry a bit, is all of this real???

I am really lucky, I thought that I had to work hard for this chance for another 1-2 years to get it.

But the reason there is this concert is because of everyone.

Really truly thankful to everyone!!
ニコニコブーケ2

Really...I'm super happy...!!!
ニコニコ

I will start continuous rehearsals tomorrow..

Working hard!
Working hard!!!
馬馬馬

Ah.................

Aiya........

There's only 1 week left...........Time goes by so fast!!!

Piu~~~Piu~~~Ah~~~
流れ星

It's hard to believe!!

Ah
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
チョキ

alan's photography works
ダウンPlease look~~ラブラブ


No comments:

Post a Comment