Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, January 23, 2010

[JP][10-01-19 23:30:39] Thank you everyone ;)

Everyone~~
Good evening~~
How are you guys lately??
alan is in Osaka right now..
Actually
I arrived in Osaka yesterday...
I have Dream Live rehearsals on the 21st and 22nd
I met with Ayaka Hirahara-san (I ate a puff today, thanksラブラブ), Tatsuya Ishii-san, BRIGHT, and SEAMO-san today, I'm really happy being able to sing together with everyone.
Also!!!!
I saw Mr. Peabo Bryson that came from the US today, he's especially caring, humorous, and his singing is really good.
Actually since my English is really not that good, it was hard to communicate..so it was like!@#^%$&^*&^$#!@*&^$~ I only used this broken English to talk for a bit..hehehehe....

I will also be in Osaka tomorrow,
So please continue to support me~~ラブラブ

I will change the outfit tomorrow..so happy~hohoho...
Everyone should go take a bath..get to sleep earlier..女の子
Before the performance, I secretly practiced a bit..hehehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment