Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Sunday, March 14, 2010

[CH][10-03-13 21:57:50] Taipei

Good evening everyone.

My work for today is finished.

I've been here for 2 days already,

And there's Taiwanese fans that called the company to ask about me, thank you guys台北

I'll just simply tell you about my work here,

I'm here mostly for the work on the new album including recording and shooting 2 mv, so I'll be here for some time.

I don't have radio, TV, or live performance promotion here.台北So everyone doesn't need to keep on guessing.

But...

I have some events next month in Hong Kong, so I'll have some close-distance encounters with fans,

So please be waiting for my April events~~THANK YOU!台北

Thanks for all of those fans that have cared and supported me. I will work hard~~台北

1 comment: