Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

[JP][10-03-09 19:53:37] Rain? Snow?

Good evening everyone~~
I'm at home right now,
It's very cold today,
Will it snow at night? Or rain?~~
Very cold~~
I had a performance yesterday in Kobe and alan's so happy that everyone came to support me,
I know everyone's feelings...ガーン

There's been a lot of terrible things happening to the world lately like Turkey just had an earthquake.

Even though our society is rather advances, but when faced with a natural disaster...our strength is considered very small...
We can't really do anything at this time...
But because that society is advancing, world civilizations...we must lend a hand and care about other people when they need us!

Of course, we must take care of ourselves first~~

Let's hope for a better tomorrow then~~~!

Everyone in alan's family, I've been busy with a lot of oversea work lately, (but I'm still in Japan....チョキ It's all because of everyone's care..I'm going to be very busy this year~~!)

I'll be going to Taiwan this time....I might stay for a while, and this is my first time going to Taiwan, so please be sure to look forward to it..., I'll work hard!!!



ps: I really didn't have any time left yesterday, so I wasn't able to eat the Kobe beef that everyone cares about~~~しょぼん
But I'm already satisfied from just looking at it in the supermarket, but I'll definitely eat it next time!!


1 comment:

  1. Cool going to Taiwan for promotions and works ^^

    ReplyDelete