Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Saturday, April 17, 2010

[JP][10-04-14 16:41:43] Another earthquake

This morning, there was an earthquake in China's western Qinghai Province, Yushu County, Yushu Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture,

It came again...an earthquake....

There's so many earthquakes happening around the world.

I really don't want to see earthquakes...I hate them...

Thanks for everyone caring about my parents at home.

Tibetans actually live in 5 different places, Qinghai Province, Sichuan Province, Gansu Province, Yunnan Province and Tibet. My hometown is Sichuan, so nothing happened this time, so everyone doesn't have to worry..

I really want to use our strength to do something to help those people who were affected by the earthquake.

Earthquakes..natural disasters..I really wish they would stop...

Buddha, bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment