Join AI

Join alan international forum! The best English forum on alan!
Come to talk about alan and learn the latest news on alan!

JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN JOIN
alan forum

Friday, July 23, 2010

[CH][10-07-21 19:28:44] Sorry~~~ :(

hello, how is everyone lately? I'm...a bit busy.抱歉啦~~~~:( The Osaka concert ended on the 16th and then there's the 23, 24th continuous concerts in Tokyo. Everything is going successfully, but I'm still a bit nervous. Thanks to everyone for your support and encouragement no matter if you're a fan from the Mainland or overseas fans.抱歉啦~~~~:(I know that you guys have been expecting the concerts like me, but I have a bad news, so everyone should prepare yourselves.抱歉啦~~~~:(------------------(sweats) The concerts this time won't be made into a dvd~~抱歉啦~~~~:(.....

There's been a lot of changes like the company changed a lot of people and transferred them included my staff where 60% are all new people. Work is a bit detached for me right now..but I'm still trying my best to adjust and this is natural, so I have to spend more time with everyone to get to know them better! I will do my best, so everyone doesn't have to worry. The company staff is all very nice and other than fans, many company seniors and some good friends came to the concert. I'm super excited. But I'm really sorry about the dvd thing. Even though I shouldn't tell everyone, but seeing everyone expecting it like little rabbits, I couldn't resist抱歉啦~~~~:( So I "leaked" it to everyone, it's better to hurt now than to hurt later~ (sweats)








..........I will miss everyone~~see you.

ps: Just a preview, but this is my August schedule, Tokyo--Hong Kong--Beijing--Shanghai--Tokyo (not certain) 抱歉啦~~~~:(抱歉啦~~~~:(

No comments:

Post a Comment